A compact, extremely precise display balancing machine for truck wheels, the ET 66 is particularly suitable for external use on equipped vehicles.
The ET66 has a dual display control panel which is designed to be user friendly. It is equipped with an integrated lift for raising wheels up to 150kg and is supplied with a wide choice of balancing programs.
Available in manual or motor-driven spin device versions, it also operates with a 12V battery.
– Electronic balancing machine with microprocessor for off-vehicle wheels of trucks, buses and vans.
– Low balancing speed (80 rpm for truck wheels and 120 rpm for car wheels) reduces wheel spin times, reduces the risks due to rotating parts and saves energy.
– Integrated pneumatic lift for wheels weighing up to 150 kg.
– Manual brake for locking the wheel shaft.
– Cover with trays to take weights of all kinds and the most commonly used accessories.
– Unbalance data acquisition at variable speed.
– Motor-driven wheel spin (Motor version) or manual (Hand Spin version).
– Dual luminous digital display.
– Simple, user-friendly keyboard for data input and program selection.
– Processing unit with 16 bit microprocessor.
– 1g (1/10oz) resolution in car function and 10g (0,5oz) in truck function.
– Unbalance values displayed in grams or ounces.
– Balancing modes available:
– Standard dynamic on both sides of the rim
– Alu for alloy rims
– Static on one plane only.
– Utility programs: calibration; diagnostics.
– Kit for external 12V battery power supply available on request (for Hand Spin version only)
Last ned brosjyren her: ET66